Cross posted from The Virtuous Republic:
The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) has
produced a detailed study on the massive immigration that
has occurred over the last 10 years into the United States. Buried in
this study, which can be found here, is some shocking information regarding the illegal alien population by state.
The following chart from the CIS, provides a look at the what 40 years of open borders has done to our nation.
California for example, 8% of the state’s population is made of of
illegal aliens, which total 2.8 million people. This illegal population
in California also makes up 12% of the workforce. As you can see, CIS
lists the top states with large illegal populations.
These numbers are simply staggering. And Americans should start asking questions, like:
• how can a sovereign nation have 11 million unknown persons living within its borders?
• who are these people? Do we know their criminal records? Are they healthy?
• do they pay taxes?
• what government resources do they use?
• what are their political loyalties?
• what are their education levels?
• do they take jobs away from native Americans?
• do they depress wages?
Allowing 11 million people into our country extralegally is not good policy, it
isn’t even a policy. It is the abrogation of our sovereignty.
**This was a production of The Coalition Against Illegal Immigration
(CAII). If you would like to participate, please go to the above link
to learn more. Afterwards, email brianbonner90-at-gmail-dot-com and let
us know at what level you would like to participate.