ADDED by Brian Bonner: For anyone wishing to get a better understanding of the SAVE act, go here and read the American Policy Center’s SAVE Act alert against it and Numbers USA’s response.
Cross posted from The Virtous Republic:
For those who have been put off by “comprehensive” immigration
legislation or the Dream Act, which were amnesty by another name, the Save Act might be something you can support.
Currently, the Save Act is going before the Senate for debate and “we” need to mobilize our forces to support this bill.
The Save Act proposes to do a number of things that those opposed to illegal immigration have been suggesting for years.
• it increases the size of the border patrol
• it provides monies for fencing and electronic monitoring of the border
• it creates a grant program to help local law enforcement along the border to fight illegal immigration
• it requires that social security numbers actually belong to employees
• provides monies for detention facilities for illegal immigrants
• provides funding for more courts to handle prosecution of illegal aliens
no legislation is perfect, this is the first attempt by our elites in
Washington to address our illegal immigration problem with something
other than amnesty.
Please contact your Senator and urge them to support this bill.
Click on the graphic below to find contact information:
**This was a production of The Coalition Against Illegal Immigration
(CAII). If you would like to participate, please go to the above link
to learn more. Afterwards, email brianbonner90-at-gmail-dot-com and let
us know at what level you would like to participate.